DEPARTMENT OF STATE
BUREAU OF ELECTIONS
CASINO INTEREST REGISTRATION
(By authority conferred on the secretary of state by section 7 of Act No. 75 of the
Public Acts of 1997 and section 33 of Act No. 306 of the Public Acts of 1969, as
amended, being SS432.277 and 24.233 of the Michigan Compiled Laws)
R 432.1001 Definitions.
Rule 1. (1) As used in these rules, "act" means Act No. 74 of the Public Acts of
1997, being S432.271 et seq. of the Michigan Compiled Laws.
(2) Terms defined in the act have the same meaning when used in these rules.
(3) As used in the act, "managerial employee" means a person who is employed
in the operation of a licensed casino and is designated as a managerial employee by
the Michigan gaming control board.
History: 1999 AACS.
R 432.1002 Registrations; format; amendments; terminations.
Rule 2. (1) A person who is required by the act to file a registration shall file the
registration in a format prescribed or previously approved by the department. A person
shall file an attachment to a registration in the same format as the registration.
(2) A person who makes entries or statements on a registration that is filed in a
paper format shall print legibly in ink or type the entries or statements.
(3) A person filing a registration shall complete each item of information requested
by the department or shall clearly note that the item of information is not
applicable. A person shall not leave an item blank. The
department shall not accept or consider as filed a registration that is not complete.
(4) A person shall file an amended registration if any information required in a
registration is changed. A person shall submit an amended registration in a format
prescribed or previously approved by the department. An amended registration shall
identify the date on which each change occurred.
(5) A person shall file a notice of termination or a registration in a format
prescribed or previously approved by the department.
History: 1999 AACS.
R 432.1003 Sworn complaints.