(c) The addition or removal of a person named in the application or disclosed.
(d) Change in entity name.
(e) Any attempted transfer, sale, or other conveyance of an interest in a marihuana license.
(f) Any change or modification to the marihuana business before or after licensure that was not
preinspected, inspected, or part of the marihuana business location plan or final inspection,
including, but not limited to, all of the following:
(i) Operational or method changes requiring inspection under these rules.
(ii) Additions or reductions in equipment or processes.
(iii) Increase or decrease in the size or capacity of the marihuana business.
(iv) Alterations of ingress or egress.
(v) Changes that impact security, fire safety, and building safety.
(4) A licensee shall notify the agency within 3 business days of becoming aware or within 3
business days of when the licensee should have been aware of any of the following:
(a) Criminal convictions, charges, or civil judgments against a licensee in this state or any other
state, federal, or foreign jurisdiction.
(b) Regulatory disciplinary action taken or determined against a licensee by this state or any
other state, federal, or foreign jurisdiction, including any pending action.
(c) Action by another party in violation of the acts or these rules.
(d) Action by an employee in violation of the acts or these rules.
(5) The licensee shall notify the agency within 10 business days of the initiation or conclusion
of any new judgments, lawsuits, legal proceedings, charges, or government investigations,
whether initiated, pending, or concluded, that involve the licensee.
(6) The licensee shall notify the agency within 10 business days of receiving notification of an
alleged violation of an ordinance or a zoning regulation adopted pursuant to section 205 of the
MMFLA, MCL 333.27205, or section 6 of the MRTMA, MCL 333.27956, committed by the
licensee, but only if the violation relates to activities licensed under the acts, the Michigan
Medical Marihuana Act, and these rules.
(7) The licensee shall notify the agency within 10 business days of amending or terminating a
licensing or management agreement that constitutes a material change to the marijuana business.
(8) The licensee shall notify the agency within 10 business days of the appointment of a court-
appointed personal representative, guardian, conservator, receiver, or trustee of the licensee.
(9) The licensee shall notify the agency when an employee has been disciplined or removed
from his or her position for misconduct related to marihuana sales or transfers.
(10) The licensee shall notify the agency and the BFS within 1 business day following the
occurrence of an unwanted fire.
(11) Failure to timely provide notifications or reports to the agency pursuant to this rule may
result in sanctions or fines, or both.
R 420.803 Changes to licensed marihuana business.
Rule 3. (1) Any change or modification to the marihuana business after licensure is governed by
the standards and procedures set forth in these rules and any regulations adopted pursuant to the
acts. Any material change or modification to the marihuana business must be approved by the
agency before the change or modification is made.